The reloaded release of Deutschland X is very close!
As you might know, we had a couple of issues with the first release back in february. Unfortunately, we couldn't solve some of them with the publisher back then. We not only decided to switch the publisher (DEX will now be available as direct download from SimMarket) but also to make sure that installation and 3rd party addon compatibility work better than before. With going to SimMarket we can also make support easier for you as you don't have to ask the publisher support first but can come directly to us, the developer.
Following user requests, we also decided to split up the DEX North pack into two seperate packs for those who are mostly interested in the 3D objects like landmarks, wind generators, airport objects...
The Landmarks&Airports Pack can be combined with the Terrain Pack or other terrain addons like VFR Germany, UTX, GEX and the soon to be released ftx Global.
Of course, you can also get the DEX Complete Pack to have everything you want and need.
- Complete coverage of Germany (divided in 4 areas North, West, East, South)
- Photorealistic textures and terrain
- More than 1.000.000 terrain features (roads, railways, power lines, rivers,...) using up-to-date OSM data
- Up to 500 different custom buildings/objects per area, plus more than 15.000 wind generators
- Authentic airport buildings for all airports/airfields *
- Complete coverage of all ICAO charts features (airports, towers, lighthouses, obstructions,...)
- Typical german terrain features
- Custom seasonal and night textures
- Dynamic seasonal changes and precipitation coverage, based on meteorological data
- New realistic scenery effects
- Custom autogenerated scenery objects
- Compatible with any other addon including VFR Germany **
- Performance-friendly, ideal to combine with addon airport sceneries
** DEX can be used in combination with VFR Germany for users who want to use the VFR Germany photoscenery in summer. DEX works as an enhancement (more realistic landmarks, additional airport objects) for VFR Germany in this case.