Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
-
Kaung myat
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2025 11:01 pm
- FS-Version: X-Plane 12
Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
I bought fsdg vrmm for xplane 12 and I installed it correctly. all vrmm scenery loaded correctly but the problem is apart from runway , when I try to taxi from runway to gates or gates to runway, I feel like I'm taxing on the normal ground (no taxi way) but I'm actually taxing on the taxi way . I also see some smokes. I feel like the scenery is for show and I can only use runway smoothly. please help me and fix this
- horst18519
- Posts: 2762
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm
- FS-Version: MSFS
Re: Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
That is a known bug. We'll fix this as soon as possible.
Re: Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
Hello. Any information on the expected fix timing will be highly appreciated.
- horst18519
- Posts: 2762
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm
- FS-Version: MSFS
Re: Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
We will first update the scenery to feature the finished terminal. In that process, we'll also address some issues.
Re: Xplane 12 FSDG vrmm scenery error
As long as the timing of the scenery fix is not yet defined and all the legitimate buyers are unable to use the scenery properly still (after almost two years)- here is the fix https://mega.nz/file/xsARlI7b#toC-MJPpX ... q12Zv2dx2s which insalls the missing pavement on the apron and the taxiway areas.
