Bangalore dynamic jetways v1.3

Support for all FSDG products
787flyer
FS-Version: P3Dv5

Bangalore dynamic jetways v1.3

Post by 787flyer » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:52 am

Hello,

I recently purchased and installed v1.3 of Bangalore into P3Dv5 but I only have static jetways.

I read in the User Guide that there are SODE and GSX jetways available however if I go to the SODE link to download the installer, the installer says it must be installed into the Configurator's folder, however there is no Configurator file or folder I could find for VOBL. According to the manual some airports do not include this.

Could you please clarify the process to install either the SODE or GSX jetway profiles?

For GSX, I would have expected a GSX .ini file to be available, but I checked the normal GSX folder in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder and there is no GSX file present for VOBL.The in file is not present in the FSDG Bangalore scenery folder either.

So I am confused of how to add in dynamic jetways for this scenery either via the SODE method or via the GSX method.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Mark

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Bangalore dynamic jetways v1.3

Post by horst18519 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:08 am

Our P3Dv4 / P3Dv5 addons allow to be installed in custom locations. If you did that, you need to install the SODElink in the same locaction (the folder that contains the FSDG-LITE-Bangalore folder).
After doing that, you should be able to see and use the SODE controlled jetways.

Please make sure you use the scenery configurator to disable static jetways for VOBL.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

787flyer

Post by 787flyer » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:03 am

Thanks Thorsten.

Just to confirm, yes I installed Bangalore to a folder outside the main sim folder structure so I will install SODE to the folder you mentioned.

And just to confirm, the Bangalore scenery did not install any scenery configurator, so I assume I will need to download/install this. Can this be installed into FSDG-LITE-Bangalore folder also?

Thx for the reply.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Both need to be downloaded seperately and installed into the root folder (NOT the FSDG-LITE-Bangalore) folder.
See manuals for more information.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

787flyer

Post by 787flyer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:26 pm

Thanks Thorsten,

Installed both SODE and Configurator into the FSDG root folder and disabled the static jetways .BGL file and SODE jetways are now working successfully.

Thanks for your help.