GOBD AI TRAFFIC

Support for all FSDG products
hadi23
FS-Version: FS9

GOBD AI TRAFFIC

Post by hadi23 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello, I recently bought GOBD. The scenery is beautiful but there’s no AI Traffic there. How can I solve this problem ?

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: GOBD AI TRAFFIC

Post by horst18519 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Unfortunately neither the FSX/P3D default database nor current traffic addons include the newly created airport. We hope that upcoming releases/updates of AI traffic addons add GOBD to their list. Currently the only way of having AI traffic is to manually edit/add schedules.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Jeannot

Post by Jeannot » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:24 am

Hello,
To begin, congratulations for this achievement, I have unfortunately not been able to travel to Senegal since its opening, and have much more frequent Dakar Yoff!
I made a traffic ai for GOBD for prepar3d and found some anomalies
- The planes that circulate do not always follow the lines especially in the bends.
- When they leave the air parking, it does not recoil enough and if another device is parked next, it is telescoped
- When they arrive at their parking place they are poorly positioned, this is because they turn too late to place and they do not have enough distance to get well in line.
Can you do something to fix these defects?
cordially
Jean Charbonnel

horst18519

Post by horst18519 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 am

Sorry for the late response.

We have very limited options to control AI behavior. The parking positions should mostly be ok (depending on aircraft type). AI pushback is something that can't be changed by the scenery. If you use addons like GSX you can at least have more control over pushback procedures of your own aircraft. We made sure the scenery allows realistic pushbacks with GSX.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Jeannot

Post by Jeannot » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:06 am

Hello,
Thank you for your answer, yes, I understand that we have no control over the operation of ai, and with GSX we can easily control our device, but admit that it is not very pleasant to see go to through our aircraft the wings of an airplane that was parked next to us and leaving!

I have another problem with the aircrafts arriving on runway 1, leaving the runway, marking the first ramp, and if they are stopped by planes on the runway, they come to rest well before the line. and remain partly on the runway, so that the aircraft that take off passes through them!

If I can, I'll put some screens to explain the thing.
cordially
Jeannot
:)

horst18519

Post by horst18519 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am

Thanks. We'll look into that. The holding position when exiting a runway is also something we usually can't control. I assume the AI aircraft left via C4? A more realistic procedure would be C3 but unfortunately it's impossible to force AI to use the high speed exits.

When that other aircraft was pushed "through" your plane I assume you were parked at gates 2 and 3? We actually do not know how they use these gates in reality. I assume they usually don't use both gates simultaneaously since there's only 40 meters between the lines.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com