Djerba GSX Jetways for fsx

Support for all FSDG products
mseder
FS-Version: FSX

Djerba GSX Jetways for fsx

Post by mseder » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:09 am

Hi

Bought and installed FSDG - DJERBA X from Simmarket years ago.
However I noticed there was a new FSX -version named FSDG-Djerba_FSX.zip.
I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one plus the update.

However the jetways are standing outside the terminal with no connection to the terminal.
The update offered a BGL file "AFD_DTTJ_FSX_with_GSX.bgl" placed in the addon scenery/ Djerba folder / scenery
as the ONLY file in this scenery folder!? The actual scenery are placed in a simmarked....scenery folder.

Ok so I copied this ...with GSX..bgl file to the simmarket ... scenery folder and renamed the old to AFD_DTTJ_FSX.off and restarted the sim.
No change!

Also the configurator doesn't seem to know anything about the Djerba scenery but all the other FSDG sceneries.

I.e. a bit messy.

What should I do?

Sim details:
FSX
GSX V2

mseder

Re: Djerba GSX Jetways for fsx

Post by mseder » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:27 pm

I uninstalled the scenario again.

I Reinstalled it (FSDG-Djerba_FSX_V120) and tried to change the folder names during the install so that it should be placed in my FSDG folder and among all the other FSDG scenarios. It didn't work so I had to move the folder from the simmarket.... to this FSDG folder. The "FSDG - Djerba X" folder is now inside the FSDG root folder together with all the other sceneries.

I ran the config tool "FSDG-Scenery Configurator_v1.1" but it till doesn't know about Djerba X.

I then ran the update again which as mentioned in the previous post place to GSX-BGL in another place, ...addonScenery...
I again copied the ..with_GSX.bgl and placed it in the Scenery folder and also renamed the AFD_DTTJ_FSX.bgl to AFD_DTTJ_FSX.off

Still doesn't work

I also tried to apply AES and paid some credit for it.
No effect.

The Jetways are standing by their own with no connection to the terminal building (They work with SODE and do connect to the aircraft.)

The product doesn't work simply!

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:36 pm

We'll look into it.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Maybe the file was not up to date. Please download again. The download should contain the v3.1 installer.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

mseder

Post by mseder » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:00 pm

I finally found version 3 for FSX free of charge for those who previously bought the old version.

This version worked including Jetways and GSX.

Case closed