HEGN perfomance

Support for all FSDG products
romaf12008
FS-Version: P3Dv4

HEGN perfomance

Post by romaf12008 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:22 am

The scenery is certainly good, but you write that it is optimized, but it is not at all like that. My FPS drops to 17 if the scenery complexity setting is very dence (this is the only way to see the old terminal), despite the fact that I have i7-9700F and RTX2070, and you write that 2 cores of 3GHz and 1GB of video memory are enough. And yes, there is a real problem with ILS 34R. Your Mauritius has a lot more parts and it has a complete order with performance.

vieira12
FS-Version: P3Dv5

Re: HEGN perfomance

Post by vieira12 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:41 pm

Yes scenery it’s nice but the perfomance at night it’s dreadful was this scenery even tested in v5 there’s no lights in the terminal building at all need to set the scenery to very dense to see the taxi lights and other buildings waited so long for this it looks like it was rushed out of the door to make some money I do hope the night lighting and performance get looked at and massively improved I will wait for the hotfix and give you the chance to make things right before I drop my review on simmmarket also my system it’s more powerful than. The user above and it’s not the system as I have over 150 scenery’s and only a couple have this sort of performance at night