LGTS Shadow issue

Support for all FSDG products
kpats
FS-Version: FS9

LGTS Shadow issue

Post by kpats » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello, I recently bought Thessaloniki, and have to say it's a dream scenery. However, I'm having the following issue:

There are no shadows on the lighter part of the apron. Here is a screenshot to show you what I mean.

As you can see, shadows appear on the darker surface, as well as the yellow taxi lines, but not on the lighter one. I am using P3Dv3 (have not installed 3.1 yet). I also have installed FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC Europe. Here is what my scenery library looks like, in case it's of any help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

EmilG

Re: LGTS Shadow issue

Post by EmilG » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:36 pm

In P3D, ground shadows are not very 'consistent' yet. In FSX, the ground receives shadows without problems, but some elements of the ground do not get shaded correctly in P3D yet. There's not much we can do about it unfortunately. I m sure future versions will have that fixed.

kpats
FS-Version: FS9

Re: LGTS Shadow issue

Post by kpats » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:02 pm

So, it's a Prepar3d issue. We'll just have to wait for the kind folks at Lockheed Martin to address the issue. I will also install P3Dv3.1 in a few days. If anything changes, I will report back. Thanks for the quick reply! Ευχαριστώ!