DEX North Complete

Support for all FSDG products
romoni
FS-Version: FS9

DEX North Complete

Post by romoni » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 am

Hi!

I have a little problem with this scenery. I bought yestarday those both packaces - DEX North Complete and DEX North Landmarks & Airports via SimMarket.

I have a lot Orbx stuff like all regions, FTX Global Base Pack, Vector and openLC Europe + FS Global Ultimate Europe & Americas.

As we know FTX Vector not show roads very well for excample and a landmarks are minimal and a wrong places IMO so I decided to try Yours addons to get a better experience using VFR method.

The problem is that the sceneries looks out very ugly now. Landmarks seems to be correct place.

As I installed Yours products a FTX Central was set to FTX Global and DEX files are top of the Scenery list. Because I use FS Global Mesh I unticked DEX -7 - Mesh.

I use FSX with Windows 7 64 bit.

Have You any ideas or should I delete DEX? BTW - I used dexutil.exe as recommended...

Regards

Rolf

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: DEX North Complete

Post by horst18519 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 am

Hello Rolf,

sorry for the delay, we're quite busy with Copenhagen and some other products right now.
We tried to make DEX work with all other addons on the market - at that time. Some new ftx products came to the market since, so there might be issues with the way they handle FSX terrain, mostly ftx global, which replaces landclass textures. By making sure the DEX entries in the terrain.cfg are active (running the DEXutil again) and making sure DEX is on top of the scenery library, there should be not too many issues though. Maybe you could post a screenshot of an area that doesn't look correct, so we can work out the source of the problem.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com