Pilots of the Caribbean?

Flightsim discussions, feedback, small talk - but no support!
Post Reply
mgr
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by mgr » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:30 am

Hiya,

Can you tell and show us a little bit more of your "Pilots of the Caribbean" project?
Image

Thanks,

Marcel

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:01 am

We'll update you on Facebook when we have more detailed information. That might take 3-4 weeks.
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

mgr
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by mgr » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 pm

horst18519 wrote:We'll update you on Facebook when we have more detailed information. That might take 3-4 weeks.
:blush: Caribbean weeks... :hihi:

Marcel

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:45 pm

True :hihi:

We've been working on our new web shop layout as well as a couple of addons. The first part of "PotC" FSDG-St Vincent is coming very soon. ;-)
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

mgr
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by mgr » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 pm

horst18519 wrote:True :hihi:

We've been working on our new web shop layout as well as a couple of addons. The first part of "PotC" FSDG-St Vincent is coming very soon. ;-)
Cool!

Marcel

mgr
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by mgr » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Seems very soon....

http://fsdg-online.com/sceneries/63-potc-set.html

Are there some more shots of St Lucia available?

Marcel

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:37 pm

We'll update you on our release plan and detailed information about the bundle early next week.
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

Kilstorm
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by Kilstorm » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Very interested to hear more about this Adventure Pack. Will this addon scenery or a mission based thing? I'm guessing more addon scenery in the caribbean which would be greatbut with such little info and knowing missions have been in Flt sim before, one can never be sure.

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Features:
4 thrilling adventure missions covering Pirate's Cove, St Vincent and St Lucia
Professional dialogs and music recordings
Fictional scenery of Pirate's Cove (south of St Vincent)
New amphibian R22 helicopter model
AI traffic for St Vincent, St Lucia and the Caribbean Sea
Realistic AI schedules for SVG Air, Air Caraibes, Caribbean Airlines, LIAT and more
Optimized for great performance and visual quality
Compatible with FSX and P3Dv4
Manual included

http://fsdg-online.com/missions/62-potc.html
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

uvfman
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 5:20 pm
FS-Version: FSX

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by uvfman » Wed May 16, 2018 5:23 pm

horst18519 wrote:Features:
4 thrilling adventure missions covering Pirate's Cove, St Vincent and St Lucia
Professional dialogs and music recordings
Fictional scenery of Pirate's Cove (south of St Vincent)
New amphibian R22 helicopter model
AI traffic for St Vincent, St Lucia and the Caribbean Sea
Realistic AI schedules for SVG Air, Air Caraibes, Caribbean Airlines, LIAT and more
Optimized for great performance and visual quality
Compatible with FSX and P3Dv4
Manual included

http://fsdg-online.com/missions/62-potc.html
Hello, Just bought the pack. Any estimates on when St. Lucia becomes downloadable?

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:42 pm

End of next week.
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

User avatar
portanav
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 pm
FS-Version: FS11
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by portanav » Sun May 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello Thorsten, I just installed St.Lucia from the POC bundle and think FSDG did a wonderful job with the airport addon. However, I must ask why is their no ATIS 126.15?

Thanks,
Michael

Image
P3Dv4, AivlaSoft EFB, PFPX, TOPCAT, ProATC/x, ASN, RAAS Pro, UT2 and Prosim Utils, ORBX FTX
Image

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:41 am

Michael, can you please help me with this? I can't find any ATIS frequency in the TLPL or TLPC charts we have.
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

User avatar
portanav
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 pm
FS-Version: FS11
Location: Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by portanav » Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 am

horst18519 wrote:Michael, can you please help me with this? I can't find any ATIS frequency in the TLPL or TLPC charts we have.
Hi Thorsten; Sure thing, please see attached.
Attachments
TLPC.png
TLPL.png
Michael

Image
P3Dv4, AivlaSoft EFB, PFPX, TOPCAT, ProATC/x, ASN, RAAS Pro, UT2 and Prosim Utils, ORBX FTX
Image

User avatar
horst18519
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Post by horst18519 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 am

Thanks. Looks like we trusted charts that were not fully up to date.
I'll update the installer and let you know when it's on the server.
- Thorsten -

Image
FSDG-online.com

Post Reply