Please read before posting on the forum
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm
We just released the updated version of FSDG-Marsa Alam (v1.1) on our shop: http://fsdg-online.com/sceneries/48-marsa-alam.html
If you already installed the previous version please follow these steps to successfully install v1.1
Changes compared to v1
- Run FSDG-Scenery configurator and ‘Reset to Defaults’ from the global settings tab
- Un-install FSDG-Marsa Alam using our un-installer (Start>Programs>FSDG\..)
- Finally install the latest version FSDG-Marsa Alam_v1.1_FSX_P3D.exe
- Better compression of aerial imagery
- Improved drawcall batching
- Lower texture count
- Texture space decreased by 20%
- Airliner option for FSX users to avoid critical VAS usage
-> Overall VAS usage decreased by up to 35% (depending on FSX/P3D settings)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:27 am
- FS-Version: FSX
Thanks heaps for the fixes. Looking forward to testing out the new version.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm
- FS-Version: FS9
Was this new installer ever sent to Simmarket? I just picked up Marsa Alam yesterday and the installer name doesn't contain 1.1?
There is also no option in the P3D scenery configurator for the VFR or Airline option.
Lovely scenery and good price too.