Heraklion X LGIR is Superb

Flightsim discussions, feedback, small talk - but no support!
aceridgey
FS-Version: FS9

Heraklion X LGIR is Superb

Post by aceridgey » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

I can't say much, I will let the scenery do the talking.

But I have never been blown away by sceniers outside my home countries UK2000 developments.

This scenery package is absolutely sublime!! The performance is astounding, the quality in the textures, the area, the surrounding city.

Everything is amazing, I cannot express my gratitude and thanks for all your skill,

A very happy customer,

Alex

EmilG

Re: Heraklion X LGIT is Superb

Post by EmilG » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks for your kind words.

And believe me, we are even happier that you are enjoying it ;)

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Heraklion X LGIR is Superb

Post by horst18519 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 am

We always like to read that. :)

I took the liberty of changing "LGIT" to "LGIR" in the title.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Air Holland

Post by Air Holland » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

When wil the fs9 version be ready

Mooze

Post by Mooze » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello,

Please do you have any updates on the Fs9 version.

Thanks.
Mooze

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi Mooze,

We have had some small delay on the FS9 version for LGIR. Some of it because of holiday, some because of development related problems. That said, development has resumed and we are getting very close to release. Don't have an exact date yet, but is due within October :)

Mooze

Post by Mooze » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks Emil for the answer, looks good :)

scotth6
FS-Version: FS9

Post by scotth6 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 am

Hi,

Just wanted to say I agree with this post, and I am really enjoying Heraklion and all of the FSDG sceneries I have. I've recently flown in Heraklion, Seychelles and Thessaloniki and I am blown away by the quality and, more importantly, the performance of the sceneries. I don't know how you guys pack so many buildings in with so little impact on performance, but I am now a huge fan of your sceneries. I have many sceneries with buildings that have flickering or flashing textures, and I was absolutely amazed when flying around Thessaloniki that there wasn't one building (touch wood ;-) ) that was flashing or flickering and there were so many quality buildings as far as the eye could see, with very little impact on performance. Absolutely excellent job!

I will definitlely be getting Graz and Copenhagen soon as I notice they are developed by FSDG.

Cheers,
Last edited by scotth6 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:35 pm

scotth6 wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to say I agree with this post, and I am really enjoying Heraklion and all of the FSDG sceneries I have. I've recently flown in Heraklion, Seychelles and Thessaloniki and I am blown away by the quality and, more importantly, the performance of the sceneries. I don't know how you guys pack so many buildings in with so little impact on performance, but I am now a huge fan of your sceneries. I have many sceneries with buildings that have flickering or flashing textures, and I was absolutely amazed when flying around Thessaloniki that there wasn't one building (touch wood ;-) ) that was flashing or flickering and there were so many quality buildings as far as the eye could see, with very little impact on performance. Absolutely excellent job!

I will definitlely getting Graz and Copenhagen soon as I notice they are developed by FSDG.

Cheers,

Thanks a lot! really appreciate you taking the time to write this and above all, glad you enjoy the scenes :)