Réunion P3DV5 Gate, Taxiways, Runways, Callsing, need rework.

Support for all FSDG products
Devreast
FS-Version: P3Dv5

Réunion P3DV5 Gate, Taxiways, Runways, Callsing, need rework.

Post by Devreast » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:28 am

Hello,
_ First of all thank you for your work on Réunion airport. Breathtaking detail, unequivocal quality, a pearl for P3D. Well done.
_ Now the solution is not found to multiple details which mainly affects the ATC environment. So I will give them to you in detail to allow you to find solutions and potentially improve your majestic work.

So the first problem is that there are missing doors (Door 6 and 7 exactly).
Réunion.PNG
The second problem, ATC does not recognize any taxiway, no A B or C, none (unless it comes from me).
Réunion 2.PNG
The third problem, ATC does not have a "Gillot" or "Roland-Garros" callsign for the airport, either it does not give any or it states the ICAO code (FMEE: Foxtrot Mike Echo Echo) Ditto for Mayotte not from "Mayotte" or "Pamandzi" (FMCZ: Foxtrot Mike Charlie Zulu) (unless it comes from me too).
Réunion 3.PNG
Finally, fourth problem, ATC no proposes that landing and take-off runway 14 except that for a long haul Paris it is too short at the start (Even the PMDG signals a configuration error to me), in reality the take-off is done on the runway 12, now can we find a good question outcome.
Réunion 4.PNG
In any case an excellent job that does not prevent me from flying away.
PS: Hoping to see NWWW New Caledonia one day in such good quality or even better as Taxi2Gate abandoned Guadeloupe TFFR to P3DV3 a new scene of your quality.

Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you again for your work.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Réunion P3DV5 Gate, Taxiways, Runways, Callsing, need rework.

Post by horst18519 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:00 am

Thanks for your feedback, appreciated. ;-)

- Not sure what you mean with doors 6&7

- That's correct. We did not assign any taxiways. Since FMEE doesn't really have a taxi system (you just go directly to the runway) it's more realistic if ATC doesn't announce the individual taxiways. I'm 99% sure they don't do that in reality.

- You can't add callsigns through an addon scenery. There are special addons that can do that like EditVoicePack.

- I think P3D still can't assign realistic runways, a problem that has been in existence since FS2000. It's not possible to force the ATC system to use one runway for takeoff and the other for landing. You would have to close one runway completely.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Devreast
FS-Version: P3Dv5

Post by Devreast » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply.
After checking, I suspected for runway 12 that it was a more complicated problem, I will manage with Editvoicepack and see what I can do I have since long time of this software.

For more precision, it is the parking lots 6 and 7 which are not accessible, the ATC will never offer them because they are not in the AFCAD.
Réunion 5.PNG
Réunion 6.PNG
Incorrect he does speak of "taxiway A B C"
Réunion 7.PNG
Regards.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:18 pm

Ok, I see what you mean.
There's always the question if you include all (alternate) parkings or make sure AI and user aircraft will not overlap on occasion.
In later sceneries, we assigned fake airline codes to prevent AI from using those alternate parkings. For FMEE, we simply removed overlapping parkings.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com