VOBL Bangalore Jetways and Dynamic Lighting

Support for all FSDG products
Lennart320
FS-Version: FS9

VOBL Bangalore Jetways and Dynamic Lighting

Post by Lennart320 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey,

I landed in Bangalore and I'm using P3D v4.3.

I installed the Airport normally using administrator rights and later added the SODE Jetways to the airport.

Now the Jetways are I guess somehow not correct made because I have not the possibilty to let the left Jetway connect to the front door and the middle one to the middle front door (as seen in the screenshot). So they could only cross one another.

Also according to Aerosoft website the Airport comes with dynamic lightning but as I taxied in my PMDG 747 to the gate and as I was standing there my plane was completely dark and didn't get any light by the lamps that are standing around.

Any fixes to that?

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: VOBL Bangalore Jetways and Dynamic Lighting

Post by horst18519 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:57 am

That gate is an A38ß0 gate. It's optimized to be used with an A380 model. If your 747 model allows 3 jetways to be docked that should work as well though. You can also dock just one or 2 of the jetways. We tested this with lots of different scenarios to make sure it works.

Bangalore LITE does not make use of our Scenery Configurator. Please check the FSDG-LITE-Bangalore/FSDG-LITE-Bangalore/scenery folder to make sure the file VOBL_FX_DynamicLights is not renamed .off.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Lennart320

Post by Lennart320 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 am

Moin Thorsten,

so I made an interesting observation.

When spawning in Bangalore directly fresh in the Sim the dynmic lighting works normally. When arriving after a flight the plane is just black and it doesn't seem to work.

The Jetways should be that :

"Jetway Gate 2 Front" goes to
"Entry 1 (1L)"<- not there
or "Entry 2 (2L)" <- already there

The thing is that the Mid jetway can connect to the Entry (1L) while the front Jetway can#t. So when you want both Jetways at both doors it will be crossed (as seen in the picture below)

Owning P3D v4.2

Lennart320

Post by Lennart320 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:07 am

So the only thing that would be needed to be added to the SODE Jetways at Bangalore would be that the Front Jetway could also connect to entry (1L) and not only to (2L)

The dynamic lighting thing is not .off but to .bgl as it should be :)
Owning P3D v4.2

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:09 am

If the front can't connect to the front door it's probably because the aircraft is parked too close to the jetway. Move it a few meters back on the line.
We'll look into the dynamic lights on arrival problem.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

Lennart320

Post by Lennart320 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:11 am

horst18519 wrote:If the front can't connect to the front door it's probably because the aircraft is parked too close to the jetway. Move it a few meters back on the line.
Well that is sorted out. Thank you!
Owning P3D v4.2