Problems with Scenario 1

Support for all FSDG products
ppo
FS-Version: FS9

Problems with Scenario 1

Post by ppo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:37 am

In P3Dv4.22, I get 3 errors:
1. R22 can not be displayed (in effect, when P3D has loaded, we can only see the R22 lights nothing else)
2. There is also an error with the Simobjects:
"Boat_Stuck Warning: Invalid identification number
Boat_Stuck Warning: Unable to create AIType
Hide_All_POIs Warning: Target object should not refer to a point of interest. Use PointOfInterestActivationAction instead.
Hide_All_POIs Warning: Target object should not refer to a point of interest. Use PointOfInterestActivationAction instead.
Dia_Rumble_5 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\SFX_Rumble_5.wav
Dia_Rumble_4 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\SFX_Rumble_4.wav
Dia_Rumble_3 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\SFX_Rumble_3.wav
Dia_Rumble_2 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\SFX_Rumble_2.wav
Dia_Rumble_1 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\SFX_Rumble_1.wav
Dia_39 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\Dia_39.wav
Dia_38 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\Dia_38.wav
Dia_37 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\Dia_37.wav
Dia_36 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\Dia_36.wav
Dia_35 Error: Cannot find wav or ogg file: F:\My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean\Scenarios\POTC - Chapter 1 - Deja Vu\Dia_35.wav
AttachEffectAction_Winds Error: Target object is not a valid attachment host
RealismOverrides Information: Using default CrashBehavior (AutoRecover)
RealismOverrides Information: Using default AvatarNoCollision (Disabled)
RealismOverrides Information: Using default AircraftLabels (Disabled)
RealismOverrides Information: Using default FlightRealism (Relaxed)
RealismOverrides Information: Using default WorldRealism (Relaxed)
ObjectActivationAction Warning: Target object #1 already activated
ObjectActivationAction Warning: Target object #1 already deactivated
ObjectActivationAction Warning: Target object #5 already deactivated
ObjectActivationAction Warning: Target object #1 already deactivated
"
3. I also get an add-on.xml error in coding from Addon Organizer. Encoding is in utf-8. (that is easily solvable by changing to utr-8 bom)

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Problems with Scenario 1

Post by horst18519 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 am

You can disregard 2 and 3, they won'T affect the scenery or scenario.

When the SimObjects installer was running did you point it to your P3Dv4 installation directory? (it should've been detected automatically)
You can check in the FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean/simobjects/hrotorcraft/FSDG-R22w subdirectories if the correct P3Dv4 path was inserted.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:33 am

Actually, there was a problem with the SimObjects installer not editing the files correctly in some cases. Please uninstall the addon, remove the FSDG-Pilots of the Caribbean folder from User Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-Ons, download the updated installer and install again. That should work.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

ppo
FS-Version: FS9

Post by ppo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:55 pm

That last update corrected the problem with Scenario 1.
Tks