Bodrum-No jetways

Support for all FSDG products
drberto
FS-Version: FS9

Bodrum-No jetways

Post by drberto » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 am

Hallo.I have FSX:SE and i've just purchased and installed the Bodrum scenery.I have also installed the SODE link following exactly the instructionsI have SODE installed and registered in C:/program files/12bpilot..But there are no jetways at all.I'll upload a screenshot asap.The Bodrum scenery also doesn't appear at the FSDG scenery configurator.I also have FSDG's Heraklion and Thessaloniki,that they appear at the Scenery configurator,Bodrum doesn't.The 3 of them are installed in FSX,inside the folder FSDG.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Bodrum-No jetways

Post by horst18519 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 am

That is correct. Our LITE airports do not make use of the Configurator.
If SODE jetways are not visible the reason is usually that the files were moved to the wrong destination folder. There are 2 different SODE folders. You'll find more information in the readme.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

drberto
FS-Version: FS9

Re: Bodrum-No jetways

Post by drberto » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm

horst18519 wrote:That is correct. Our LITE airports do not make use of the Configurator.
If SODE jetways are not visible the reason is usually that the files were moved to the wrong destination folder. There are 2 different SODE folders. You'll find more information in the readme.
Thank you Horst18519.You are right,there are two SODE folders.The files must be be placed in C>ProgramData>12bpilot.I had them in C>ProgramFiles>12b pilot which is the wrong folder.I placed them in the correct folder and now everything is OK.Case solved!