Graz and Austria Pro HD

Support for all FSDG products
mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Graz and Austria Pro HD

Post by mikced » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 am

Hi

I am interested to purchase your Graz scenery. At the moment I use the wonderful Austria Pro HD East that provides photoscenery for all of Austria east. My question is if your Graz scenery is 100% compatible with Austria Pro HD East? Does the colors of your photoscenery perfectly match that of Austria Pro HD East? Would there be any other problems related to autogen or anything. Only with 100% assurance of full compatibility dare I purchase :)

FYI, I am not talking about the old Austria Pro X

Mike

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Graz and Austria Pro HD

Post by horst18519 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks for your interest in FSDG-Graz. You'll be glad to learn that the scenery is compatible with Austria Pro (old & new) as well as ftx, UTX and default scenery. In order to achieve that we had to find compromises in colors and appearance of the aerial images. Depending on the time of year there can be small color differences at the seams. Thanks to our Config Tool you have manual control over which time of year you prefer, which is an advantage over automatically changing textures, most of all because Austria Pro does not offer seasonal textures.
You'll find several product reviews that discuss compatibility. If you're unsure I'd suggest to ask for other users' opinions in one of the (Austrian) flightsim community forums.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Re: Graz and Austria Pro HD

Post by mikced » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 am

Great to learn about the compatibility. I will for sure pick it up.