Why do FSDG products install location are different??

Support for all FSDG products
clhuang37
FS-Version: FS9

Why do FSDG products install location are different??

Post by clhuang37 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi, I download the latest FSDG products(I have Agadir , GRAZ , Paro, Seychelles, Heraklion, Kastellorizo and Thessaloniki), I found Agadir , GRAZ , Paro default location is C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons, and the others is C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4, so that the FSDG scenery configuration only detects Agadir , GRAZ , Paro scenery.
and then I uninstall Seychelles, Heraklion, Kastellorizo and Thessaloniki respectively, and re-install to C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons, the FSDG scenery configuration crash(As below graphic).
How could I do??
1.png
1.png (4.1 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
The error scripts as below

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: images/dyn_lights.PNG
於 System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
於 System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename)
於 _FSDGScenConfig.Main.initializeXML()

EmilG

Re: Why do FSDG products install location are different??

Post by EmilG » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:44 pm

can you please check C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG\scripts\log

there would be error files there; could you please attach so i can look at the report?

clhuang37
FS-Version: FS9

Post by clhuang37 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 am

EmilG wrote:can you please check C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG\scripts\log

there would be error files there; could you please attach so i can look at the report?
Dear EmilG:
I download Thessaloniki and Kastellorizo today, and re-install again, the default install directory is normally indicate to "C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons", and FSDG scenery configurator can detect the two scenery now. It works fine now.
But I can't download Heraklion due to download limitation, I send an Email to shopper@esellerate.net already.

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:18 pm

clhuang37 wrote:
EmilG wrote:can you please check C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSDG\scripts\log

Dear EmilG:
I download Thessaloniki and Kastellorizo today, and re-install again, the default install directory is normally indicate to "C:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons", and FSDG scenery configurator can detect the two scenery now. It works fine now.
But I can't download Heraklion due to download limitation, I send an Email to shopper@esellerate.net already.
Thanks, it's all cleared now :)