p3dv4 thesaloniki install problem

Support for all FSDG products
karjo
FS-Version: FS9

p3dv4 thesaloniki install problem

Post by karjo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello! I have a problem with the new installer of FSDG-LGTS for P3Dv4 (installer AS_THESSALONIKI-X_FSX_P3DV4.zip - 18.07.2017 14:33:00). It installs correct to p3dv4 and uninstalls FSDG-LGTS from FSX!! (and vice versa). The installer for LGIR works ok and LGIR is in both sims!
Any help is appreciated
Ioannis

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: p3dv4 thesaloniki install problem

Post by horst18519 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm

You only purchase one license for one simulator. That's why the other installation is removed once you start a new one. If you would want to use both at the same time (which is not covered by the license) you would have to make a full backup of all the files of the first installation (for example P3D) and then copy them back after you installed the other version.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

karjo
FS-Version: FS9

Re: p3dv4 thesaloniki install problem

Post by karjo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:51 pm

? I tried to back up some files in FSX-and re position them- but the scenery afterward was a mess (grass in the runway and elevation mismatch )!
Anyway the respective FSX/P3Dv4 installer for LGIR (aerosoft released it the same time wih lgts) gives me the choice to install to FSX or P3DV4 (so LGIR is in both sims) but the FSX/P3Dv4 installer for LGTS installs to c/....... and when i check my FSX-installation FSDG/LGTS is gone. When i use the FSX/p3Dv3 installer for FSX-installation the LGTS in P3D is gone!! There is a difference in installer (fsx/p3dv4 installer) choices between the two sceneries!
I do not know if that of any help
Ioannis