Reunion : GAIT Traffic issues

Support for all FSDG products
guil747
FS-Version: FS9

Reunion : GAIT Traffic issues

Post by guil747 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Guillaume and I'm from Reunion Island, and I would like to thank you for your amazing job on the Reunion Island Scenery! I've never seen such a realistic representation of my Island ;-)

However, I have some issues with the AI Traffic. I'm using Global AI Traffic for FSX. The Traffic included in your package work properly, but the planes from GAIT don't appear correctly, they are totally transparent during day time. Only the lights of the planes are visible when they are moving, and they are totally invisible when they are parked.
2017-1-31_13-5-48-166.jpg
View of an A340 that just landed
But in night time there isn't any problem ....
2017-1-31_13-9-30-797.jpg
I have this issue only in the area of the Reunion Island scenery. Otherwise, all the traffic appear properly.

Any idea of the source of the problem ... ?
Thanks for replying,
Guillaume.

mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Re: Reunion : GAIT Traffic issues

Post by mikced » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Cool that you are from the island and a good grade for the developers that you value the scenery so high! I have never been to the island but my wife and I are planning a trip there this summer. Looks like the most beautiful place on earth! We went to Corsica last summer (I guess we seem to pick French speaking destinations for some reason). Any suggestions where to stay, east or west side?

Mike

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Reunion : GAIT Traffic issues

Post by horst18519 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:35 am

Sorry for the late response Guillaume, there was an issue with the new topic reporting system in our forum.

Have you been able to solve the issue? I would assume the problem with disappearing GAIT aircraft is related to the airport ground technique and will probably happen on all airports using that technology (pretty much every payware airport). Do you have other airport sceneries you can test this with?
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com