Reunion AI traffic

Support for all FSDG products
mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Reunion AI traffic

Post by mikced » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:35 am

I am very interested to get Reunion. I just want to know what kind of AI traffic to expect. The product features presentation states "Manifold AI traffic with multiple custom AI models (aircraft & helicopters)" Does that include a lot of custom general aviation aircraft repaints/schedules for Cessnas, Pipers Ultra light etc that traffic all 4 airport with French registrations? I already use an addon for commercial traffic so I dont care so much about the commercial AI but a vide variety of General aviation would be awesome?!

Mike

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Reunion AI traffic

Post by horst18519 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:13 pm

There is almost no typical GA traffic on Reunion (Cessnas,...), you mostly find ultralight aircraft and helicopters there. That's why we included 2 static and one AI UL aircraft models as well as 2 different AI helicopters. Those ULs and helis are flying all over the island between the airfields and heliports.
You will also find military aircraft and a Dash Q8. And on top of that we added an additional traffic file for MyTraffic users to make AI traffic at FMEE even more realistic.
All AI models have realistic (french) registration numbers and authentic schedules (for example no late night activities for UL&helis).
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Post by mikced » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Actually there are quite a few Cessnas, Pipers and D400 both on Roland Garros and Pierrefonds. I guess I can add Frensh repaints myself and match them to your scheduels for a greater variety as there are many nice french repaint AI GA on AVSIM. By the way, I have seen no screenshots of the General Aviation ramp at Garros located in between the runways. Is it modelled?

Mike

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:54 pm

It is. You'll also find a couple of UL aircraft there.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com