Reunion Config error

Support for all FSDG products
islandking
FS-Version: FS9

Reunion Config error

Post by islandking » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi FSDG

Thank you for the wonderful Reunion scenery. I have an issue with the FSDG Scenery Configurator, when ever i try to disable a setting (e.g 3D Light Cones) I get an error message saying "Error: Access Denied!". I have attached a jpeg of the error.

Reunion was installed with full Administration Rights, I also installed the second installer. FSDG Scenery Configurator is run as administrator. Full uninstall and re-install was done.

Please advise

Rgds

Daniel
Attachments
FSDG Config error.jpg

EmilG

Re: Reunion Config error

Post by EmilG » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 am

There doesnt appear to be an issue with the files.
The tool attempts to change files within the sim folder, do you have full access rights to the root of your sim folders?

islandking

Post by islandking » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 am

Yes, I have full access rights to the folder. I installed with "Run as administrator" I have UAC disabled.

Its a a very strange problem, no matter if I uninstall then reinstall, always the same result. It was working fine with the first Reunion installer I downloaded.

Regards
Daniel

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

There may be some file duplication within your Reunion folders. I would un-install the scenery via our un-installer and the browse to "FSX\P3D root\FSDG\" and delete any FSDG-Reunion folder. Once done, re-run the installer to re-install FSDG-Reunion.

I think that should sort this out.

islandking

Post by islandking » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

Fixed now :)

Thank you Emilios