Seychelles AFX

Support for all FSDG products
mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Seychelles AFX

Post by mikced » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Looking at real world parking spots the Seychelles AFX leaves a little to be desired. I tried to update the AFX manually like I always do with my payware scenery. The Air Seychelles DHC6 should all be parked in a specific location and I really like to update the frequencies adding FSS (For VoxATC) etc.

This all works fine but both Seychelles Intl and Praslin has a grey area surrounding the airport when opened in AFX Editor and once you save the grey area in the simulator is replaced with shine through concrete that removing all grass etc.
Also none of the other airports (Bird etc) have any parking spots? Is ther a way for me to open and edit AFX files without ruining anything else?

Mike

mikced
FS-Version: FS9

Re: Seychelles AFX

Post by mikced » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Also would be nice if I could add some GPS/RNAV approaches in the AFX editor for Seychelles Intl and Praslin. Cant see that any exist in the respective AFX file.

Mike

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Seychelles AFX

Post by horst18519 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:14 pm

We included all necessary frequencies (Appr, Gnd, Twr) and realistic parkings. There should usually be only one Twotter at FSIA, parking on #4 close to the GA fuel station. One static Twotter can also be seen parked at the hangars. We did not include 2 GA parkings close to the fuel station to avoid crashes with users who want to use the fuel station.
We do not advice editing our AFD files, but if you do so please (in this case) use AFX since we created the original file with this tool.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com