Seychelles X

Support for all FSDG products
thokle
FS-Version: FS11

Re: Seychelles X

Post by thokle » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Will we see the update before Christmas? :)
I really miss the Seychelles in P3D v3.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas

sibbe83
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Seychelles X

Post by sibbe83 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Great news that the Seychelles X will be updated to P3D v3. In P3D v3 the scenery looks even better. I have especially 1 request for the updated scenery. Could you please provide us with dense autogen forests for the islands of the seychelles similar to Pago Pago from Orbx?

My requested bugfixes:
- I still have problems with default scenery "shining through" every now and then (example Praslin and Mahe)
- Are there any bungalows in the water in the seychelles like in the Maldives? I can only see houses and resorts in the scenery.
- There are some "artifacts" in the water around some of the islands in P3D when using water on Ultra only (will post a picture)
- Seems like P3D is using default afcad for some of the airports (Praslin etc. If you choose to be placed on the runway at Praslin, you get placed pretty far down the runway and not at the beginning)
- Issue with trees autogen if you're using Orbx products. I'm using Global, treesHD and some region packs (not FSDGs fault, but should be possible to make it compatible with Orbx)
- at some airports you are "falling through" the concrete. Praslin was one example, but got fixed in the updated afcad file I got via pm

My requested features:

- 3D people/vehicles
- dense autogen forests (have a look at Pago Pago from Orbx)
- some of the islands could need a higher resolution ground image with better colors

I'm going to do some more testing and I will come back with some more pictures. I greatly appreciate that you will update this scenery to P3D v3. After P3D v3.1 the scenery is now outstanding.
Attachments
Water issue.png
Water issue that can be seen at most of the islands in P3D v2.5 - v3.1. Look at the reflections. Only when using water on ultra.
Mahe.png
Strange visible layer surrounding FSIA.
LaDigue.png
Same autogen issue. At La Digue, island next to Praslin.
Praslin.png
Example of autogen issue (trees). Not very dense tree autogen, and also shows up in blocks of trees. Here at Praslin.