FSDG-Greenland Nuuk [slow downlaod speeds]

Support for all FSDG products
EmilG

FSDG-Greenland Nuuk [slow downlaod speeds]

Post by EmilG » Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Hey guys,

We noticed our servers are running bit slow, so we are uploading the required .zip file onto a few more locations so that you get more options for better speeds.
Please contact us if you're having trouble.

support@flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com

klimgeit
FS-Version: FS9

Re: FSDG-Greenland Nuuk [slow downlaod speeds]

Post by klimgeit » Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 am

Indeed, downloading takes about 45 minutes! After downloading installing is even worse. I can not get this installed without receiving errors. It seems needed paths for installement are not found ??? Since I am not an native English speaker, it is sometimes hard to fully understand what error logs mean.

I tried to use the FAQ and the form to contact you, but also than I receive an email telling that the email adress which is linked to your support form is not working.... So, now waht?

Regard

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Fri May 22, 2015 11:43 am

klimgeit wrote:Indeed, downloading takes about 45 minutes! After downloading installing is even worse. I can not get this installed without receiving errors. It seems needed paths for installement are not found ??? Since I am not an native English speaker, it is sometimes hard to fully understand what error logs mean.

I tried to use the FAQ and the form to contact you, but also than I receive an email telling that the email adress which is linked to your support form is not working.... So, now waht?

Regard
Hi,

To be able to fully install the prodcut you need two files.

1. The main installer .EXE file
2. The required. ZIP archive file

both download links are given upon purchase. Have you got both files saved in the same location?

klimgeit

Post by klimgeit » Fri May 22, 2015 12:13 pm

yep, received both files. Downloaded them both and then, as the instructions say, started the exe file after unzipping the zip file. I can start the installation, fill in the key, but than after 5% it stalls and gives an error. So euther the instructions are not clear to me, or the files are corrupted...

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Could you tell me what the error says?
thanks

klimgeit

Post by klimgeit » Fri May 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Emilios, your support via email helped me out. I'm flying @ Nuuk right now (horrible weather over there :D )

Thanks

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Fri May 22, 2015 2:06 pm

klimgeit wrote:Emilios, your support via email helped me out. I'm flying @ Nuuk right now (horrible weather over there :D )

Thanks
Glad it's sorted!
you'll love bad weather at Nuuk :)