[Solved] HERAKLION-X textures problem

Support for all FSDG products
dooburt
FS-Version: FS9

Re: [Solved] HERAKLION-X textures problem

Post by dooburt » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 am

I have exactly this problem in P3D v3.3, but I don't have any LC, Vector, Global or UTX installed.

At the end of RWY27 I get the scenery (with some z-fighting) and on approach to that runway, but as I move past the PAPI lights, I get the scenery from below the runway and the Heraklion X scenery seems to just disappear. Regardless what angle I use, I can only then see the "underneath" scenery. When I return to the end of RWY27, I can see the X scenery again, but with some z-fighting of the taxiway line textures etc.

EmilG

Re: [Solved] HERAKLION-X textures problem

Post by EmilG » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 pm

dooburt wrote:I have exactly this problem in P3D v3.3, but I don't have any LC, Vector, Global or UTX installed.

At the end of RWY27 I get the scenery (with some z-fighting) and on approach to that runway, but as I move past the PAPI lights, I get the scenery from below the runway and the Heraklion X scenery seems to just disappear. Regardless what angle I use, I can only then see the "underneath" scenery. When I return to the end of RWY27, I can see the X scenery again, but with some z-fighting of the taxiway line textures etc.
For ground issues in p3d v3.3 please check here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2250