FSDG v2 updated installers

Support for all FSDG products
EmilG

FSDG v2 updated installers

Post by EmilG » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 am

Hey Guys,

Short note regarding the updated installers for FSDG products.
Please make sure to remove any previous version of the following sceneries, before installing the v2 FSDG update.

If you installed v2 on top of previous products, please un-istall all previous versions and re-run the v2 FSDG installer.

-Aerosoft Djerba X or simmarket FSDG-Djerba X
-Aerosfot Oresund or simmarket FSDG-Oresund
-Aerosoft Sharm El-Sheikh 2012 or simmarket FSDG-Sharm El-Sheikh 2012
-Aerosoft Heraklion X
-Aerosoft Kastellorizo-The Aegean Pearl
-Aersooft Thessaloniki X
-Aerosoft Ayers Rock X

curbz
FS-Version: FS9

Re: FSDG v2 updated installers

Post by curbz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:12 pm

great to see Prepar3d v2 support for ALL your products!

I'm having trouble with the new installers in regards to the serial key. I originally purchased Heraklion and Thessaloniki from aerosoft and have obtained the latest v2.0 products from my account with them. However the installer requires 3 fields for the serial key whereas the serial key I have for my aerosoft purchases is one single string of characters and much longer than the 26 that the new installer is requesting.

I have raised a ticket with aerosoft in regards to this but thought I'd raise it here too in case it is something on your end that needs to be addressed.

Also, I own Djerba and Sharm El Shiekh products that I purchased as a DVD boxed version of Aerosofts Holiday Airports 2. How can I upgrade the airports in this case to the latest version? Again, I have asked the same question of Aerosoft.

Thanks for your assistance.

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:52 pm

curbz wrote:great to see Prepar3d v2 support for ALL your products!

I'm having trouble with the new installers in regards to the serial key. I originally purchased Heraklion and Thessaloniki from aerosoft and have obtained the latest v2.0 products from my account with them. However the installer requires 3 fields for the serial key whereas the serial key I have for my aerosoft purchases is one single string of characters and much longer than the 26 that the new installer is requesting.

I have raised a ticket with aerosoft in regards to this but thought I'd raise it here too in case it is something on your end that needs to be addressed.
The Aerosoft download account should now have a new serial key available, which should fit the v2 installers. All you need to add is the serial key and your name in the v2 installer.
I attach a shot here of how it looks from my end. If not, then please pm me with your Aerosoft order details and will supply serial keys for you.

curbz wrote: Also, I own Djerba and Sharm El Shiekh products that I purchased as a DVD boxed version of Aerosofts Holiday Airports 2. How can I upgrade the airports in this case to the latest version? Again, I have asked the same question of Aerosoft.

Thanks for your assistance.
This is something that only Aerosoft can answer I m afraid. I am not very sure how their boxed customers accounts work. I assume they should update users accounts with new installers, just like they did for download customers.
Attachments
Aerosoft_download account.JPG

curbz

Post by curbz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 am

Thank you. You are absolutely correct, I found new serial keys, many thanks.

ffm777

Post by ffm777 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi,

I bought Thessaloniki X at PCAviator but they only provided a download of the v1 version. How can I get v2?

Thanks and regards

Carlo

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:12 pm

ffm777 wrote:Hi,

I bought Thessaloniki X at PCAviator but they only provided a download of the v1 version. How can I get v2?

Thanks and regards

Carlo
You will have to contact PCAviator for this I'm afraid. They should be up to date with all the current installers. In any case, they can contact us directly if they have any problems supplying you the latest software.

Altima211

Post by Altima211 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 am

I am in the same situation than ffm777.

Past experience gived me no expectation in regard to PCaviator (US) to respond to our demand. SO, even if I puchased the Thessaloniki airport at a huge sale price, I am disappointed. I search alos on the Aerosoft web site to register the product and further having access to an update, but I no not found the selection of this airport in the choice they gived.

So, there is really no other alternative ?

Michel

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm

I have contacted PCAviator to enquire about the lack of those updates, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them, hopefully.
There's not much else we can do from our end unfortunately, as we do not have control over the distribution of other webshops, except our own.

Altima211

Post by Altima211 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Thanks you Emilios.

Michel

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi again Guys,

not heard from PCAviator on the issue yet. In case you did not receive any updates, please send an email to support with your purchase details and I will provide a link to v2 installers+serial key.

Altima211

Post by Altima211 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:22 pm

We have to forget it for our purpose now. The purchased made at PC Aviator was refound, because the sale was an error issued from a hack of their site (Not from me !).

So, for me, I will not puchased the scenery from them and for sure, the situation is therefore all set.

Thanks for the effort done.

Michel

fabs79
FS-Version: FSX

Post by fabs79 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 pm

I have the same problem, I bought Ayers Rock at Simmarket and when I tried to redownload yesterday I still got V1 of the installer. I´d really like to get the V2 version because using Prepar3d V2.5 I also have the "green patches in the desert" problem shown in another thread on this forum. Is there a way I can get the V2 version from Simmarket? If you need my order details or serial number I can send them to you.

Thanks,

Fabian

EmilG

Post by EmilG » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:56 pm

fabs79 wrote:I have the same problem, I bought Ayers Rock at Simmarket and when I tried to redownload yesterday I still got V1 of the installer. I´d really like to get the V2 version because using Prepar3d V2.5 I also have the "green patches in the desert" problem shown in another thread on this forum. Is there a way I can get the V2 version from Simmarket? If you need my order details or serial number I can send them to you.

Thanks,

Fabian
Hi Fabian, have you tried contacting simMarket support already?
let me know if you got any replies from them yet.

fabs79

Post by fabs79 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 pm

I just opened a support ticket at Simmarket, I hope I´ll hear from them soon.

Thank you for the fast reply.

fabs79

Post by fabs79 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:21 pm

OK, I got a reply from Simmarket, obviously the installers are not updated automatically, I had to "purchase" the new version for 0.00 Euro - a bit complicated but it worked. Thanks a lot! I hope the green patchy desert will be gone now, I´ll try this evening.

Cheers,

Fabian