Missing scenery aircraft in Ayres Rock

Support for all FSDG products
waynelp
FS-Version: FS9

Missing scenery aircraft in Ayres Rock

Post by waynelp » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Greetings, At Ayres Rock in P3dV2 I see some aircraft shadows on the tarmac, but no aircraft.

From your manual for Ayres Rock.
A: If you use Windows Vista or Windows 7 you are strongly advised to start the setup
as administrator (right-click in Win 7 and “run as administrator”) and disable the User
Account Control. Reinstall the add-on to make sure the setup added the Seychelles X
area to the scenery library in FSX/P3D.
Do I need to buy the Seychelles X for the aircraft to show up?

I have the required texture settings installed, and more and have installed as instructed.

You also refer to accessing some pre-made .cfg files. They are not present.

So, now, how do I get the aircraft to show on my system.

Thank You,
Wayne L Pierce

My Computer; WIN7 SP1, FSX Accel, Intel i7 3970K Extreme 3.5Ghz 6-core15MB,Corsair water cool,WD500GB HD,WD1TB HD,ASUS P9x79 ATX MB,DDR3-16GB RAM, GTX780TiVideo,,Corsair 1200watt PS.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Re: Missing scenery aircraft in Ayres Rock

Post by horst18519 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Try setting the scenery density slider to a higher position. If this fails, please reinstall. If this fails, please post a screenshot.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

waynelp
FS-Version: FS9

Post by waynelp » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Thank you for the response.

I reloaded the scenery and have turned up the Scenery slider to extremely dense, which is the only setting the several parked aircraft will show up. I had to now turn down some other settings to make the sim flyable decently. Frame rates and all that.

If I want to see the parked aircraft or not, that will be the question using the settings.

Thank You,
Wayne L Pierce

My Computer; WIN7 SP1, FSX Accel, Intel i7 3970K Extreme 3.5Ghz 6-core15MB,Corsair water cool,WD500GB HD,WD1TB HD,ASUS P9x79 ATX MB,DDR3-16GB RAM, GTX780TiVideo,,Corsair 1200watt PS.

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Those parked aircraft have lots of polygons, so we decided to only show them at maximum settings. Due to the fact that there's pretty much nothing else around, those settings should not affect the framerate too much. Remember, you can still use medium autogen settings, that will not affect the scenery density.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com