FlightSim Development Group
http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/

Pilots of the Caribbean?
http://forum.flightsimdevelopmentgroup.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2580
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mgr [ Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Pilots of the Caribbean?

Hiya,

Can you tell and show us a little bit more of your "Pilots of the Caribbean" project?
Image

Thanks,

Marcel

Author:  horst18519 [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

We'll update you on Facebook when we have more detailed information. That might take 3-4 weeks.

Author:  mgr [ Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

horst18519 wrote:
We'll update you on Facebook when we have more detailed information. That might take 3-4 weeks.


:blush: Caribbean weeks... :hihi:

Marcel

Author:  horst18519 [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

True :hihi:

We've been working on our new web shop layout as well as a couple of addons. The first part of "PotC" FSDG-St Vincent is coming very soon. ;-)

Author:  mgr [ Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

horst18519 wrote:
True :hihi:

We've been working on our new web shop layout as well as a couple of addons. The first part of "PotC" FSDG-St Vincent is coming very soon. ;-)


Cool!

Marcel

Author:  mgr [ Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Seems very soon....

http://fsdg-online.com/sceneries/63-potc-set.html

Are there some more shots of St Lucia available?

Marcel

Author:  horst18519 [ Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

We'll update you on our release plan and detailed information about the bundle early next week.

Author:  Kilstorm [ Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Very interested to hear more about this Adventure Pack. Will this addon scenery or a mission based thing? I'm guessing more addon scenery in the caribbean which would be greatbut with such little info and knowing missions have been in Flt sim before, one can never be sure.

Author:  horst18519 [ Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

Features:
4 thrilling adventure missions covering Pirate's Cove, St Vincent and St Lucia
Professional dialogs and music recordings
Fictional scenery of Pirate's Cove (south of St Vincent)
New amphibian R22 helicopter model
AI traffic for St Vincent, St Lucia and the Caribbean Sea
Realistic AI schedules for SVG Air, Air Caraibes, Caribbean Airlines, LIAT and more
Optimized for great performance and visual quality
Compatible with FSX and P3Dv4
Manual included

http://fsdg-online.com/missions/62-potc.html

Author:  uvfman [ Wed May 16, 2018 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

horst18519 wrote:
Features:
4 thrilling adventure missions covering Pirate's Cove, St Vincent and St Lucia
Professional dialogs and music recordings
Fictional scenery of Pirate's Cove (south of St Vincent)
New amphibian R22 helicopter model
AI traffic for St Vincent, St Lucia and the Caribbean Sea
Realistic AI schedules for SVG Air, Air Caraibes, Caribbean Airlines, LIAT and more
Optimized for great performance and visual quality
Compatible with FSX and P3Dv4
Manual included

http://fsdg-online.com/missions/62-potc.html


Hello, Just bought the pack. Any estimates on when St. Lucia becomes downloadable?

Author:  horst18519 [ Wed May 16, 2018 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pilots of the Caribbean?

End of next week.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/