Some ideas for future add-ons

Flightsim discussions, feedback, small talk - but no support!
Air Holland

Re: Some ideas for future add-ons

Post by Air Holland » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 pm

@PatrickZ there is no need to comment my request everytime.
When i make a request its becourse there are no good payware or freeware scenery`s avialible or they are only for FSX and not for FS9
Some scenery`s who are already exsist like the Oryxsim Muscat and Einhoven are from verry verry low quality even not payware worth and can be improved to a mutch better and realistic scenery`s, this count also like the scenery`s of TropicalSim they can be improved aswel

Also some scenery`s like Nairobi, Lelystad, Rotterdam and Santorini are only for FSX and i requested for FS9
About the Turkische airports there are also no good payware or freeware scenery`s

Er!k
FS-Version: FS11

Post by Er!k » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

He's only trying to help?!
i9-12900k, 32GB RAM, Geforce 3080 10GB, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Windows 11 22H2 x64 Home NL

Baron Rot

Post by Baron Rot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm

or Sarajevo LQSA with a very difficult approach...

RS271181

Post by RS271181 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

!!!!!Hurghada!!!!! :cool:

und......

Enfidia
Marsa Alam
Cairo
Kanaren
Bessere Madeira Scenery für FS9
Bessere Erfurt Scenery für FS9

Visje

Post by Visje » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

In Sweden:

Gothenborg Landvetter
Gothenborg City
Malmo
Stockholm Bromma
Nykoping Skavsta

In the Baltic countries:

Tallinn
Riga

In France:

La Rochelle
Bordeaux
Bergerac
Limoges
Grenoble
Montpellier
Toulon

In Italy:

Turin
Milan Linate
Bergamo
Parma
Verona
Bologna
Pisa
Rome Ciampino

In Spain:

Asturias
Santander
Valladolid
Zaragoza
Granada
Almeria
Jerez

In Czech:

Prague
Brno

In Slovakia:

Bratislava

In Greece:

Thessaloniki
Chania
Kefalonia

gd44

Post by gd44 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

A Cape Verde Islands Package would be very welcomed I feel, especially the two main airports for European Jet Setters, Sal and Boa Vista.

This archipelago off the west coast of Africa is set to become the new Canary Islands.

Cheers!

horst18519
FS-Version: MSFS

Post by horst18519 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Why - are they closing the old Canaries? :hihi:

In fact I always wanted to do addons of some of those Atlantic Ocean islands, but it's impossible to access enough material for a decent addon.
- Thorsten -

FSDG-online.com

gd44

Post by gd44 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm

haha :hihi: , of course I meant in terms of popularity amongst holidaymakers :-P

The airfields themselve are quite basic but as you say, getting the correct photos etc would be difficult. Maybe something to consider though?

Cheers

kaspis29

Post by kaspis29 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Definately would like to see Riga (EVRA)
Regards,
Kaspars Fogels

Sam76

Post by Sam76 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 am

Djerba X would be awesome.. *runs* :-P
Nahh just kidding .. frankly said ... even if you have done a Tunisian Airport, i would like to see these ones next on my wishlist.. here they are.

1. DTTA Tunis Carthage
2. Düsseldorf Int. EDDL
3. Enfidha DTNH

See you and keeping my fingers crossed ..
Cheers everyone

FunnyFlyer

Post by FunnyFlyer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Kiev Borispyl
Riga
Tallinn
Bucharest

ScandiFly2

Post by ScandiFly2 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 pm

We need more Swedish add-ons. Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda is the only Aerosoft product for Sweden, wich is not much for such a great country.

I suggest Stockholm Bromma, Stockholm Västerås, Stockholm/Nyköping Skavsta, Göteborg Landvetter, Göteborg Säve/City, Malmo Sturup, Norrköping Kungsangen, Jönköping Axamo, Vaxjo Kronoberg/Småland, Karlstad and last but not least Visby on the island of Gotland. And that's just the south of Sweden, I didn't even mention the north.

mas618

Post by mas618 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I think some of you needs to consider the commercial value of som of the suggestions. Small regional airports do not sell well in the rest of Europe (or the world for that matter). Besides that, I think that eastern Europe (apart from Poland, which is done by Dreswecki) is much overlooked for FSX at least. Riga, Tallin, Praque and such. Almost all major European airlines have flights to them, almost all aircraft types flies there, and therefore a lot of simmers have a reason to fly there - that's a commercially interesting piece of math..

Just my 2 cents..

Mas
FSX W7x64 i5 2600K @ 4,5Ghz, 6GB RAM, NVidia GTS250, AS2012, EZCA&TIR, Saitek yoke+2xthrottle, Bojotes Tweak, PMDGJS41+Fs2Crew & 737NGX+Fs2Crew, LSHMD80+FS2Crew, BBS Airbus for SAS VA http://www.scandinavian-va.eu

stotty1
FS-Version: FS9

Post by stotty1 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 am

I think you should stick to "holiday airports" . Some more greek islands need looking at , in preference Skiathos and mykonos because of there difficult approaches and small runways. Maybe a Bodrum or Dalaman in Turkey !!
Tenerife Reina Sofia (south) has been overlooked by everybody , so maybe a gap in the market for this airport,

im sure whatever you design it will be pretty amazing anyway

regards

Stotty :D

PatrickZ
FS-Version: P3Dv3

Post by PatrickZ » Wed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm

I think there are plenty of beautiful Greek sceneries, both payware and freeware. Look at what Emilios has developed for Aerosoft. Corfu is beautiful and Heraklion is very promising. And almost every Greek airport is available as freeware.

Some Turkish airports might be possible, but they're very strict on security so it'll be difficult.

Tenerife South is currently being developed by SimBreeze (almost finished) and as far as I know SimWings also had plans for a new Canary Islands package wich will also include that airport.

Besides, what's the problem with moving a little to the north? There are plenty of airports in central, northern and eastern Europe that still need to be done. Currently they're working on Copenhagen and Prague, that's more the region I'd like to see.

I understand with the current weather over here you're in a holiday mood (who wouldn't be), but remember it takes time to develop an airport and a holiday airports package for Christmas wouldn't be such a success, would it?

Thunderbolt

Post by Thunderbolt » Wed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi,

we (29Palms) are working on Mykonos, next project Skiathos.
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showth ... p?t=227933
Regards,
Lars

booforty

Post by booforty » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:28 am

How about a quality "Lapland" airport in Finland such as Ivalo or Rovaniemi. Could have a really snowy airport with plenty of snow removing vehicles, reindeers and Santa welcoming the aircraft!

Aqaba in Jordan would be another cool "desert" airport.

Keep up the good work guys! ;-)

Sugi

Post by Sugi » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:10 pm

ScandiFly2 wrote:We need more Swedish add-ons. Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda is the only Aerosoft product for Sweden, wich is not much for such a great country.

I suggest Stockholm Bromma, Stockholm Västerås, Stockholm/Nyköping Skavsta, Göteborg Landvetter, Göteborg Säve/City, Malmo Sturup, Norrköping Kungsangen, Jönköping Axamo, Vaxjo Kronoberg/Småland, Karlstad and last but not least Visby on the island of Gotland. And that's just the south of Sweden, I didn't even mention the north.
http://www.123minsida.se/SWED2011/57898859

Sugi

Post by Sugi » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

FunnyFlyer wrote:Kiev Borispyl
Riga
Tallinn
Bucharest
Kiev Borispyl - for free here, and hq payware quality 2012, so now you don't have to think more about that airport ;-)

http://interskystudio.info/

bbugday

Post by bbugday » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am

PatrickZ wrote:I think there are plenty of beautiful Greek sceneries, both payware and freeware. Look at what Emilios has developed for Aerosoft. Corfu is beautiful and Heraklion is very promising. And almost every Greek airport is available as freeware.

Some Turkish airports might be possible, but they're very strict on security so it'll be difficult.

Tenerife South is currently being developed by SimBreeze (almost finished) and as far as I know SimWings also had plans for a new Canary Islands package wich will also include that airport.

Besides, what's the problem with moving a little to the north? There are plenty of airports in central, northern and eastern Europe that still need to be done. Currently they're working on Copenhagen and Prague, that's more the region I'd like to see.

I understand with the current weather over here you're in a holiday mood (who wouldn't be), but remember it takes time to develop an airport and a holiday airports package for Christmas wouldn't be such a success, would it?
Slowly Turkish authorities are easing the security mesures against taking photos of airports. Especially for LTBA Istanbul Atatürk for which only a medium quality freeware addon exists it is now possible the get nice pictures. There were times in which spotters were treated as potential terrorists but those days are starting to be history. As a Turkish flight simmer I would say a LTBA, LTBJ İzmir and LTBS Dalaman would do a great deal of good for the flightsim community. Even a very professional addon for LTFJ the second airport of Istanbul would be a great addon.